Bona US, a worldwide, sustainably-pushed firm that provides merchandise for putting in, renovating, sustaining, and restoring premium flooring, as we speak, introduced its latest product innovation to wash and take care of the flooring. Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner with Cedar Wood and Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner with Lemon Mint are actually out there at choosing e-commerce retailers in addition to on bona.com with broader distribution slated for March 2020.
Bradley, who acquired a degree from New York’s Fashion Institute of Technology in cosmetics and perfume advertising, labored with varied members of Bona’s product improvement and R&D groups to innovate the two merchandise. Bona’s Hardwood Floor Cleaner with Cedar Wood is particularly formulated for hardwood flooring surfaces and is infused with important oils of rosemary and cedarwood. The Bona Arduous-Floor Flooring Cleaner with Lemon Mint provides a citrus scent infused with important oils of lemon, peppermint, and spearmint and is right for onerous flooring surfaces such as linoleum, stone, vinyl, laminate, luxury vinyl tile (LVT), and no-wax sealed tile.
Moreover, each merchandise supplies a premium high quality clear together with:
- A rinse-free, streak-free formulation that removes mud, grime, and dirt whereas leaving an extended-lasting, nice scent
- No residue, stickiness or construct-up additional time that may uninteresting or harm the ground’s end
- The fast-drying formulation that’s prepared-to-use with no mixing, measuring or rinsing
- A pH impartial formulation that’s designed particularly for optimum care of linoleum, stone, vinyl, laminate, luxury vinyl tile (LVT), and no-wax sealed tile flooring, or unwaxed, unoiled, polyurethane completed wood flooring.
- Freed from parabens and phthalates
- Environmentally minded, the waterbased cleansing method is secure for individuals, pets, and the plane.
Simply in time for spring cleansing, Bona’s Hardwood Floor Cleaner with Cedar Wood and Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner with Lemon Mint retail between $5.99 and $8.99 MSRP for 22oz to 36oz spray bottles. The scented cleaners can be accessible beginning in March 2020 at the main grocery, hardware, home enchancment, and e-commerce retailer shops nationwide.